To get a waist wasp body is what most women desire for. Some of them consider surgical procedures that have been innovated with the use of new technologies. One of the surgical operations that a lot of women is talking about in order for them to achieve the hourglass shape that they have been dreaming of is the hourglass tummy tuck. There are different types of tummy tuck that can be performed but the hourglass tummy tuck is the procedure that can guarantee you with an hourglass shape. However, it is better if you understand first what an hourglass tummy tuck is before you undergo such procedure.
Women who have been into pregnancy and excessive weight loss consider the hourglass tummy tuck. It is a procedure that improves the look of your body. However, do not expect that you will get your pre-pregnancy body because no surgery can do that. You should fully understand how the procedure is done for you to avoid yourself from making unrealistic expectations. You will only be unsatisfied if your expectations are not met so before you create one, consider the following things:
- The hourglass tummy tuck is not a procedure that can be used to lose weight.
- In this procedure, you cannot avoid stretch marks.
- It is not recommended to women who are planning to get pregnant in the future.
- The hourglass tummy tuck is a procedure that includes incision so scarring is unavoidable.
- There will also be swelling and bruising after the procedure has been performed. Pain will also be felt by the patient.
It is in your hands whether you will have the procedure or not. Better consult with your surgeon because not all women can be considered as candidates for liposuction. Make sure to follow every instruction given by the surgeon to avoid complications.