HOW TO PREPARE FOR LIPOSUCTION
Liposuction is one of the trendy ways to rejuvenate your body. The procedure gets rid of extra and unnecessary fat you might have added over the years. The procedure is normally performed on the hips, tummy, thighs, bum, or face.
So, have you made up your mind to undergo liposuction? Well, you still have time to think again. The procedure requires rigorous preparation. You’ll find yourself storing supplies, feeling nervous, and experiencing emotional disturbance. It can be a very hectic time for most people,but with the right preparation, you can beat the stress and make it convenient.
But, how exactly do you prepare for liposuction? Your doctor can provide valuable tips to get ready for the procedure, but it is always wise to take the lead yourself. So, here’s how you prepare for liposuction:
- Before the procedure, make sure to ask your doctor to revisit your medical history. Also,discuss with the surgeon any medications you are currently taking.
- You will be asked to undergo lab tests.
- Make sure to confirm your surgery date, time, and place with your surgeon.
- If you are a smoker, you will also be required to quit smoking. When you stop smoking, it actually helps the healing process and decreases the risk of complications during the surgery.
- If you are taking aspirin, supplements, or anti-inflammatory drugs, you should stop using them two to three weeks before your surgery.
- If you are a regular alcohol user, make sure to decrease your intake or stop it completely. Alcohol hampers the healing process by decreasing your liver’s capability to metabolize medicines.
- Eat well, stay stress-free, sleep well, and stay away from people who are ill.
- If you are pregnant, don’t think about undergoing liposuction or any other surgery.
- When you go for liposuction, you need to arrange to have someone take care of chores at home. If you have a child or pet, make certain to arrange care for them too.
- Make sure to have a loved one by your side during your recovery period, especially during the first 24 hours after the surgery. Should you wish, you can hire an experienced nurse to take care of you during the recovery period.
- Don’t forget to ask your surgeon what precautionary measures you’ll be required to take after the procedure and for how long.
- Ask your surgeon about the type of anesthesia that will be used for sedation, and be mentally ready to cope with any dizziness and nausea after the procedure.
- Make sure to take any drugs your surgeon may prescribe for you before and after the surgery.
- Arrange for someone to drive you home after the procedure.
With the right preparations, you will not regret undergoing this procedure, and you will recover fast. Do not be afraid to discuss all of your concerns with your surgeon prior to the procedure.
HOURGLASS TV SCHEDULE
Make sure that you connect with us on the hourglass TV:
Monday: Bootyman 6:00 CST on YouTube
Tuesday: Wonder Breasts 6:00 CST on YouTube
Wednesday: Star Bodies 6:00 CST on YouTube
Thursday: Hourglass operating room and Shoddy 6:00 P.M. CST on YouTube
Friday: Superhourglass 6:00 CST on YouTube
To view Dr. Cortes’s impressive results, you can log on to his multiple websites:
You can contact his office by email at email@example.com, Phone #: 713-636-2729. Text message: 713-636-2729. Also, you can contact him through social media, including direct messaging through Instagram at dr_cortes, Facebook Messenger at Dr. Wilberto Cortes, and WhatsApp at 936-499-8075. To view Dr. Cortes’s impressive results, you can also follow him on the following social media sites.
To view Dr. Cortes’s impressive results, you can also follow him on the following social media sites:
Facebook – Dr. Wilberto Cortes
YouTube – Wilberto Cortes M.D.
YouTube – Wilberto Cortes
Snapchat – Dr. Cortes
Whats’ app – 936-499-8075
Linkedin – Wilberto Cortes
Google Plus- Dr. WilbertoCortesLive
Vimeo- Wilberto Cortes
Pinterest- Dr. Wilberto Cortes Plastic Surgeon
Periscope- Dr. Wilberto Cortes – @drhourglass